EVERYTHING YOU NEED
TO KNOW ABOUT WOW.
Warehouse on Watts is Philly’s sexiest independent music venue. Located along the North Broad Street Corridor, our spaces embody the grit & glamour of this fine city. We proudly provide a home to the city’s most unique, genre-blurring parties & performances. Downstairs you’ll find Cambridge Hall, a cozy bar with a speakeasy feel. Upstairs at The Loft, you’ll get the full nightclub experience–complete with custom lighting by the bright minds at Klip Collective.
We believe in the power of parties as a means of expression, experimentation, and escape. We aim to provide a space for communities of all types to come together. Whether you’re into deep-cut disco, industrial goth, or something in between, you have the right to party! Everyone is welcome here.
For our transit-takers, we’re a block off of the Broad Street Line’s Girard Ave. station.
Wanna drive? Limited street parking around the building (free parking on Girard after 6PM daily). First come, first serve!
Racks available for our bike-loving freaks.
To ensure the safety of our guests, all visitors are subject to a pat down and/or bag check to gain entry into the building.
- Weapons (including self-defense items such as pepper spray)*
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Outside beverages (not even unopened ones)
Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses) without clearance
- Animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Unsealed commercial pill bottles, nasal sprays, and other non-prescribed medications
* Warehouse on Watts can hold some restricted items (pepper spray, key chain spikes, etc.) for guests to retrieve at the end of their evening, but please note that the venue is not responsible for any misplaced items
- Nonprofessional Cameras (i.e. disposable, point and shoots, etc.)
- Cigarettes, Lighters, and Vapes (to be used in smoking section only)
- Refillable Water Bottles (must be empty)
- Prescription Medications (name must match your ID or will not be permitted)
- Flow Toys – if you are unsure about your prop/accessory please email email@example.com to check restrictions
*Ski masks are allowed to be worn within the venue but please do not wear upon arriving to the building to ensure proper ID checks and safety
Our downstairs space, Cambridge Hall, has 4 steps leading up to the event space. If these steps are an issue for you or your group, accommodations are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Our upstairs space, The Loft, has a lengthy flight of stairs leading up to it. There is no elevator in Warehouse on Watts which unfortunately makes The Loft inaccessible to those who cannot utilize stairs.
For those who cannot stand for a lengthy amount of time, please note that the majority of Warehouse on Watts events are standing room only BUT we have couches along the perimeters of The Loft and Cambridge Hall where guests can take a rest if need be, pending availability.
For any questions or accommodation requests, please email email@example.com!
We are typically a 21+ venue. If a show is all ages it will be disclosed on the website or on flyers. If you are still unsure, ask! Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nope! We offer online sales. At most events, you can purchase tickets at the door (cash only via ATM onsite). Please note that we HIGHLY recommend purchasing online, in advance to avoid missing out on any sold out events.
Cash and major credit cards accepted – no Apple pay or Venmo cards accepted. We charge a 20% tip on all credit cards left open at the end of the night.
Coat check is seasonal, but there will usually be a free rack available that’s “use at your own risk.”
Photo passes are a case-by-case basis and you will most likely be directed to the promoters of the shows to determine their policies
We do! Please email email@example.com a description of the item.
Personal belongings as well as IDs and debit/credit cards left behind will be kept in our lost and found for one week. If an inquiry about the lost item is not received within a week items will be donated and cards will be shredded.